Baca has developed a reputation, both locally and internationally, as an Art & Design School where students are properly educated and well prepared to progress onto undergraduate course at top international Art and Design universities.
Baca provides an exciting and vibrant work environment for experienced, positive and dedicated staff with a passion for teaching and a high level of commitment to help students grow to become creatively directional as well as confident communica-tors.
[HANNAH: A-LEVEL COURSE LEADER]
"Teaching at BACA is an opportunity to work alongside international colleagues as teachers and creative practitioners. The students make amazing progress at BACA, and it’s a privilege to be a part of their creative journey towards Higher Education in a fascinating city such as Beijing."
- A truly international private Art& design school with close links to Top British and American Art and Design Colleges
- Innovative and constantly evolving teaching methodologies to ensure relevance in fast evolving creative industries and undergraduate courses.
- Baca Actively promotes its motto “To be yourself” by nurturing each and every student to reach their unique potential.
- BACA Students are passionate, inspiring and willing to study every day.
- Baca invests in Staff with appraisal scheme competitive package and generous home return holidays.
- State of the art purpose built site designed by world class international architects.
- Opportunities for staff to perfect their practice using our facilities and art Centre.
- Our teachers form a diverse and multicultural community of more than 10 different countries
- A ratio of 15 students maximum per teacher ensures quality over quantity.